See why thousands choose our centers as their preferred destination for ongoing care, including Remicade treatments.
Remicade is an infusion therapy that is indicated to treat:
- moderately to severely active Crohn’s disease (CD)
- moderately to severely active ulcerative colitis (UC)
- rheumatoid arthritis (RA)
- psoriatic arthritis
- ankylosing spondylitis
- plaque psoriasis
Remicade, also known as infliximab, is one of the most commonly prescribed infusion therapies in the world, treating a wide range of conditions such as Crohn’s disease, ulcerative colitis, and rheumatoid arthritis. Remicade is prescribed for a wide range of patients, including pediatric patients to the elderly. A Remicade infusion lasts between two and three hours and is often administered every six to eight weeks.
Patients chose IVX Health to receive their ongoing Remicade treatments because:
- ALL private suites
- Comfortable recliners, with chairs for guests
- Evening & weekend appointments
- Friendly clinical staff deliver personal service
- Big screen TVs, high-speed WiFi, free snacks