See why thousands of patients choose our centers as their preferred destination for ongoing care, including Renflexis Infusion treatments.
Renflexis is a biologic therapy that is indicated to treat:
- moderately to severely active ulcerative colitis
- moderately to severely active Crohn’s disease
- moderately to severely active rheumatoid arthritis
- psoriatic arthritis
- ankylosing spondylitis
- plaque psoriasis
Renflexis is the biosimilar to Remicade and works to block the action of TNF-alpha that impacts the inflammation in symptoms. Renflexis is administered via infusion in three starting doses within the first six weeks of your treatment. After the initial six weeks, patients will receive infusions once every six-eight weeks or every four weeks for some RA patients.
Patients chose IVX Health to receive their ongoing Renflexis treatments because:
- ALL private suites
- Comfortable recliners, with chairs for guests
- Evening & weekend appointments
- Friendly clinical staff deliver personal service
- Big screen TVs, high-speed WiFi, free snacks