Our goal is to ensure your visit is exceptional and your care is world-class. Our Patient Bill of Rights clarifies your rights as a patient with IVX Health.
We believe that all patients receiving services from IVX should be informed of their rights. Therefore, you are entitled to:
- Be fully informed in advance about care/service to be provided, including the disciplines that furnish care and the frequency of visits, as well as any modifications to the plan of service.
- Be informed of your estimated financial responsibilities in advance of service / care being provided. Medicare beneficiaries will be informed if assignment is not accepted.
- Receive information about the scope of services that the organization will provide and specific limitations on those services.
- Refuse care or treatment after the consequences of refusing care or treatment are fully presented.
- Have one’s property and person treated with respect, consideration, and recognition of patient dignity and individuality
- Be able to identify visiting personnel members through proper identification.
- Be free from mistreatment, neglect, or verbal, mental, sexual, and physical abuse, including injuries of unknown source, and misappropriation of patient property.
- Voice grievances/complaints regarding treatment or care, lack of respect of property or recommend changes in policy, personnel, or care/service without restraint, interference, coercion, discrimination, or reprisal.
- Have grievances/complaints regarding treatment or care that is (or fails to be) furnished, or lack of respect of property investigated.
- Confidentiality and privacy of all information contained in the patient record and of Protected Health Information.
- Be advised on facility’s policies and procedures regarding the disclosure of clinical records.
- Receive appropriate care without discrimination in accordance with physician orders.
- Be informed of any financial benefits when referred to an organization.
- Be informed of patient rights under state law to formulate an Advanced Directive, if applicable.
- Be fully informed of one’s responsibilities.
- Patient submits forms that are necessary to receive services.
- Patient provides accurate medical and contact information and any changes.
- Patient notifies their provider of participation in the services provided by the IVX.
- Patient notifies IVX of any concerns about the care or services provided.