See why thousands choose our centers as their preferred destination for ongoing care, including Avsola Infusion treatments.
Avsola is a biologic therapy that is indicated to treat:
- moderately to severely active ulcerative colitis
- moderately to severely active Crohn’s disease
- moderately to severely active rheumatoid arthritis
- psoriatic arthritis
- ankylosing spondylitis
- plaque psoriasis
Avsola is a biosimilar to Remicade and works to block the action of TNF-alpha that impacts the inflammation in symptoms. Avsola is administered via infusion in three starting doses within the first six weeks of your treatment. After the initial six weeks, patients will receive infusions once every six-eight weeks or every four weeks for some RA patients. Infusions are typically administered over two hours.
Patients chose IVX Health to receive their ongoing Avsola treatments because:
- ALL private suites
- Comfortable recliners, with chairs for guests
- Evening & weekend appointments
- Friendly clinical staff deliver personal service
- Big screen TVs, high-speed WiFi, free snacks