See why thousands choose our centers as their preferred destination for ongoing care, including Inflectra Infusion treatments.
Inflectra is a biologic therapy that is indicated to treat:
- moderately to severely active ulcerative colitis
- moderately to severely active Crohn’s disease
- moderately to severely active rheumatoid arthritis
- psoriatic arthritis
- ankylosing spondylitis
- plaque psoriasis
Inflectra is the biosimilar to Remicade and works to block the action of TNF-alpha that impacts the inflammation in symptoms. Inflectra is administered via infusion, lasting typically two hours.
Patients chose IVX Health to receive their ongoing Inflectra treatments because:
- ALL private suites
- Comfortable recliners, with chairs for guests
- Evening & weekend appointments
- Friendly clinical staff deliver personal service
- Big screen TVs, high-speed WiFi, free snacks