See why thousands choose our centers as their preferred destination for ongoing care, including Cimzia treatments.
Cimzia is an infusion therapy that is indicated to treat:
- moderately to severely active rheumatoid arthritis (RA)
- active psoriatic arthritis
- active ankylosing spondylitis
- moderately to severely active Crohn’s disease (CD) with an inadequate response to conventional therapies
- moderately to severely active plaque psoriasis (PSO) with a candidacy for systemic therapy or phototherapy
- inflammatory arthritis [non-radiographic axial spondyloarthritis (nr-axSpA)]
Cimzia is a prescription biologic medication classified as a Tumor Necrosis Factor (TNF) blocker that is designed to prevent inflammation that could be the result of an overactive immune system.
Patients chose IVX Health to receive their ongoing Cimzia treatments because:
- ALL private suites
- Comfortable recliners, with chairs for guests
- Evening & weekend appointments
- Friendly clinical staff deliver personal service
- Big screen TVs, high-speed WiFi, free snacks