See why thousands choose our centers as their preferred destination for ongoing care, including Xolair Injection treatments.
Xolair is a biologic therapy that is indicated to treat:
- patients with moderate to severe persistent asthma, are 6 years of age or older, have had a positive skin test or in vitro reactivity to a perennial aeroallergen and whose symptoms are inadequately controlled with inhaled corticosteroids
- patients with chronic idiopathic urticaria, is 12 years of age or older and remains symptomatic despite H1 antihistamine treatment
Xolair injections help treat asthma and chronic hives, also known as chronic idiopathic urticaria, or CIU. Patients being prescribed Xolair often have tried other forms of treatment – such as inhalers or corticosteroids – with little to no success. Xolair is indicated for patients as young as six years of age and must be administered by a healthcare professional once every two to four weeks.
Patients chose IVX Health to receive their ongoing Xolair treatments because:
- ALL private suites
- Comfortable recliners, with chairs for guests
- Evening & weekend appointments
- Friendly clinical staff deliver personal service
- Big screen TVs, high-speed WiFi, free snacks