See why thousands choose our centers as their preferred destination for ongoing care, including Ultomiris treatments.
Ultomiris is an infusion therapy that is indicated to treat:
- adult patients with paroxsymal nocturnal hemoglobinuria (PNH)
- adults and pediatric patients one month of age and older with atypical hemolytic uremic syndrome (aHUS)
Ultomiris, also known as Ravulizumab-cwvz, is a long-acting C5 inhibitor administered every eight weeks in adults. It works by inhibiting the C5 protein in the terminal complement cascade, a part of the body’s immune system. It is intended to treat paroxsymal nocturnal hemoglobinuria (PNH) in adults and pediatric patients one month of age and older with atypical hemolytic uremic syndrome (aHUS).
Patients chose IVX Health to receive their ongoing Ultomiris treatments because:
- ALL private suites
- Comfortable recliners, with chairs for guests
- Evening & weekend appointments
- Friendly clinical staff deliver personal service
- Big screen TVs, high-speed WiFi, free snacks