See why thousands choose our centers as their preferred destination for ongoing care, including Tepezza treatments.
Tepezza is an infusion therapy that is indicated to treat:
- Thyroid Eye Disease (TED)
Tepezza was recently approved by the FDA for the treatment for thyroid eye disease. Thyroid eye disease, or TED, is a rare condition where the muscles and fatty tissues behind the eye become inflamed. This inflammation causes the eyes to bulge forward and outwords, causing double vision, eye pain, swelling, and redness.
The therapy regimen for Tepezza consists of a total of eight infusions over twenty-one weeks, equaling one infusion every three weeks. Each infusion lasts between 60 to 90 minutes.
Patients chose IVX Health to receive their ongoing Tepezza treatments because:
- ALL private suites
- Comfortable recliners, with chairs for guests
- Evening & weekend appointments
- Friendly clinical staff deliver personal service
- Big screen TVs, high-speed WiFi, free snacks