See why thousands of patients choose our centers as their preferred destination for ongoing care, including Stelara IV Infusion treatments.
Stelara IV is a biologic therapy that is indicated to treat:
- moderately to severely active Crohn’s disease (CD) where treatment with immunomodulators, corticosteroids, or one or more TNF blockers failed
- active psoriatic arthritis
- moderate to severe plaque psoriasis with a candidacy for phototherapy or systemic therapy
Stelara IV targets proteins, IL-12 and IL-23, which are thought to be associated with plaque psoriasis, gastrointestinal, joint and skin inflammation. For Crohn’s patients, Stelara is administered via a single infusion, typically at least one hour, and followed by an injection once every eight weeks until patients have received six total injections. For patients with psoriatic arthritis or plaque psoriasis, Stelara is administered subcutaneously at week one and week 4, followed by doses received every 12 weeks.
Patients chose IVX Health to receive their ongoing Stelara IV treatments because:
- ALL private suites
- Comfortable recliners, with chairs for guests
- Evening & weekend appointments
- Friendly clinical staff deliver personal service
- Big screen TVs, high-speed WiFi, free snacks