See why thousands choose our centers as their preferred destination for ongoing care, including Soliris treatments.
Soliris is an infusion therapy that is indicated to treat:
- paroxysmal nocturnal hemoglobinuria (PNH)
- atypical hemolytic uremic syndrome (aHUS)
- generalized Mysathenia Gravis (gMG) in patients who are also anti-acetylcholine receptor (AchR) antibody positive
Soliris is a complement inhibitor used to reduce hemolysis in patients with PNH, inhibit complement-mediated thrombotic microangiopathy in patients with aHUS and reduce the activity of complement at the muscle surface in patients with anti-AchR+ gMG. Soliris infusions are received weekly for five weeks and then every two weeks thereafter for usually 35 minutes in adults and 1-4 hours in children.
Patients chose IVX Health to receive their ongoing Soliris treatments because:
- ALL private suites
- Comfortable recliners, with chairs for guests
- Evening & weekend appointments
- Friendly clinical staff deliver personal service
- Big screen TVs, high-speed WiFi, free snacks