See why thousands of patients choose our centers as their preferred destination for ongoing care, including Rystiggo Injection treatments.
Rystiggo is a biologic therapy that is indicated to treat:
- Adults with generalized myasthenia gravis (gMG)
What is Rystiggo?
Rystiggo (rozanolixizumab-noli) is an injection indicated for the treatment of generalized myasthenia gravis (gMG) in adults who are anti-acetylcholine receptor (AChR) or anti-muscle-specific tyrosine kinase (MuSK) antibody positive.
What is Rystiggo Used For?
Rystiggo is a prescription medicine used to treat adults with generalized myasthenia gravis (gMG).
How to Get a Referral for Rystiggo
To receive a Rystiggo (rozanolixizumab-noli) injection at IVX Health, the patient must provide their referring physician’s order.
Patient information should include:
- Current address
- Home and mobile phone number
- Insurance information
Information the physician must include on the patient’s order for Rystiggo injection therapy:
- Patient’s name and DOB
- Order date
- Physician’s name and NPI#
- Office address, phone and fax numbers
- Provider’s signature
Supporting clinical documentation from the physician should include:
- Diagnosis of generalized myasthenia gravis (gMG) in adult patients who are anti-acetylcholine receptor (AChR) or anti-muscle-specific tyrosine kinase (MuSK) antibody positive
At IVX Health, patients receive high-quality treatment from compassionate medical professionals. If you have generalized myasthenia gravis (gMG) and are interested in receiving Rystiggo injections at IVX Health, you can find your closest center by clicking here. Once you have your prescription, you can request an appointment.
Patients chose IVX Health to receive their ongoing Rystiggo treatments because:
- ALL private suites
- Comfortable recliners, with chairs for guests
- Evening & weekend appointments
- Friendly clinical staff deliver personal service
- Big screen TVs, high-speed WiFi, free snacks