See why thousands choose our centers as their preferred destination for ongoing care, including Prolastin-C Infusion treatments.
Prolastin-C is a biologic therapy that is indicated to treat:
- alpha 1 in adults — a rare genetic disease often known as “genetic COPD”
Prolastin-C is used to treat the genetic condition alpha-1 by raising the alpha1-antitrypsin protein levels. Patients receive a weekly infusion that typically lasts 15 minutes.
Patients chose IVX Health to receive their ongoing Prolastin-C treatments because:
- ALL private suites
- Comfortable recliners, with chairs for guests
- Evening & weekend appointments
- Friendly clinical staff deliver personal service
- Big screen TVs, high-speed WiFi, free snacks