See why thousands choose our centers as their preferred destination for ongoing care, including Onpattro Infusion treatments.
Onpattro is a biologic therapy that is indicated to treat:
- Hereditary ATTR (hATTR) amyloidosis
Onpattro, generically known as patisiran, is a prescription infusion medication used to treat the polyneuropathy in patients suffering from hereditary ATTR amyloidosis.
Patients chose IVX Health to receive their ongoing Onpattro treatments because:
- ALL private suites
- Comfortable recliners, with chairs for guests
- Evening & weekend appointments
- Friendly clinical staff deliver personal service
- Big screen TVs, high-speed WiFi, free snacks