See why thousands of patients choose our centers as their preferred destination for ongoing care, including Omvoh Infusion treatments.
Omvoh is a biologic therapy that is indicated to treat:
- adults with moderately to severely active ulcerative colitis
What is Omvoh?
Omvoh (mirikizumab-mrkz) is a prescription medication used to treat adults with moderately to severely active ulcerative colitis.
What is Omvoh Used For?
Omvoh is a prescription medication used to treat adults with moderately to severely active ulcerative colitis.
How to Get a Referral for Omvoh
To receive a Omvoh (mirikizumab-mrkz) infusion at IVX Health, the patient must provide their referring physician’s order.
Patient information should include:
- Current address
- Home and mobile phone number
- Insurance information
Information the physician must include on the patient’s order for Omvoh infusion therapy:
- Patient’s name and DOB
- Order date
- Physician’s name and NPI#
- Office address, phone and fax numbers
- Provider’s signature
Supporting clinical documentation from the physician should include:
- Result of Tuberculosis (TB) skin/ lab testing
- Baseline Liver Enzymes and Bilirubin
- Supporting clinicals of moderately to severely active ulcerative colitis in adult
At IVX Health, patients receive high-quality treatment from compassionate medical professionals. If you have ulcerative colitis and are interested in receiving Omvoh infusions at IVX Health, you can find your closest center by clicking here. Once you have your prescription, you can request an appointment.
Patients chose IVX Health to receive their ongoing Omvoh treatments because:
- ALL private suites
- Comfortable recliners, with chairs for guests
- Evening & weekend appointments
- Friendly clinical staff deliver personal service
- Big screen TVs, high-speed WiFi, free snacks