See why thousands choose our centers as their preferred destination for ongoing care, including Ocrevus treatments.
Ocrevus is an infusion therapy that is indicated to treat:
- relapsing or primary progressive forms of multiple sclerosis
Ocrevus is a biologic infusion therapy that treats relapsing or primary progressive forms of multiple sclerosis in adults. The first treatment of Ocrevus is given as two separate infusions two weeks apart, each lasting roughly two and a half hours. The remaining treatments are given every six months, with each infusion lasting roughly three and a half hours.
Patients chose IVX Health to receive their ongoing Ocrevus treatments because:
- ALL private suites
- Comfortable recliners, with chairs for guests
- Evening & weekend appointments
- Friendly clinical staff deliver personal service
- Big screen TVs, high-speed WiFi, free snacks