See why thousands choose our centers as their preferred destination for ongoing care, including Lemtrada treatments.
Lemtrada is an infusion therapy that is indicated to treat:
- relapsing forms of multiple sclerosis (MS) in adults who have tried two or more other MS medications that haven’t worked well enough
Lemtrada infusions are administered in eight doses over two years, on five consecutive days in round one and, one year later, on three consecutive days in round two. Each infusion takes approximately four hours with a two hour observation period afterwards.
Patients chose IVX Health to receive their ongoing Lemtrada treatments because:
- ALL private suites
- Comfortable recliners, with chairs for guests
- Evening & weekend appointments
- Friendly clinical staff deliver personal service
- Big screen TVs, high-speed WiFi, free snacks