See why thousands choose our centers as their preferred destination for ongoing care, including Krystexxa treatments.
Krystexxa is an infusion therapy that is indicated to treat:
- chronic gout in adults who haven’t responded to other therapies
Krystexxa is a biologic infusion therapy that treats gout by working to reduce uric acid levels and help dissolve buildup of uric acid crystals. Krystexxa treatments are usually given every two weeks, with each infusion lasting roughly 120 minutes.
Patients chose IVX Health to receive their ongoing Krystexxa treatments because:
- ALL private suites
- Comfortable recliners, with chairs for guests
- Evening & weekend appointments
- Friendly clinical staff deliver personal service
- Big screen TVs, high-speed WiFi, free snacks