See why thousands choose our centers as their preferred destination for ongoing care, including Injectafer Infusion treatments.
Injectafer is a biologic therapy that is indicated to treat:
- adults with iron deficiency anemia (IDA) that experience one or both of the following:
- oral iron treatments not working or intolerable side effects
- non-dialysis-dependent chronic kidney disease
Injectafer is a biologic infusion therapy that treats iron deficiency anemia (IDA). Injectafer treatments are usually given in two doses separated by at least seven days every two weeks, with each infusion lasting roughly 15 minutes.
Patients chose IVX Health to receive their ongoing Injectafer treatments because:
- ALL private suites
- Comfortable recliners, with chairs for guests
- Evening & weekend appointments
- Friendly clinical staff deliver personal service
- Big screen TVs, high-speed WiFi, free snacks