See why thousands choose our centers as their preferred destination for ongoing care, including Feraheme treatments.
Feraheme is an infusion therapy that is indicated to treat:
iron deficiency anemia (IDA) in adult patients who have one of the following:
- an intolerance or unsatisfactory response to oral iron
- chronic kidney disease (CKD)
Feraheme is a biologic infusion therapy that treats iron deficiency anemia (IDA) in adults. Feraheme treatments are usually given in two rounds within three to eight days apart from one another, with each infusion lasting roughly 15 minutes.
Patients chose IVX Health to receive their ongoing Feraheme treatments because:
- ALL private suites
- Comfortable recliners, with chairs for guests
- Evening & weekend appointments
- Friendly clinical staff deliver personal service
- Big screen TVs, high-speed WiFi, free snacks