See why thousands of patients choose our centers as their preferred destination for ongoing care, including Feraheme Infusion treatments.
Important Exclusions for Iron Referrals
Due to increasing challenges with procurement of administration of iron products, IVX Health is currently only accepting limited iron referrals. Please contact your local IVX Health with additional questions.
Feraheme is a biologic therapy that is indicated to treat:
iron deficiency anemia (IDA) in adult patients who have one of the following:
- an intolerance or unsatisfactory response to oral iron
- chronic kidney disease (CKD)
Feraheme is a biologic infusion therapy that treats iron deficiency anemia (IDA) in adults. Feraheme treatments are usually given in two rounds within three to eight days apart from one another, with each infusion lasting roughly 15 minutes.
Patients chose IVX Health to receive their ongoing Feraheme treatments because:
- ALL private suites
- Comfortable recliners, with chairs for guests
- Evening & weekend appointments
- Friendly clinical staff deliver personal service
- Big screen TVs, high-speed WiFi, free snacks