See why thousands choose our centers as their preferred destination for ongoing care, including Fabrazyme Infusion treatments.
Fabrazyme is a biologic therapy that is indicated to treat:
- Adult and pediatric patients 2 years of age and older with confirmed Fabry disease
Fabrazyme is a biologic infusion therapy that treats Fabry disease. It works by lowering the amount of globotriaosylceramide (GL-3) by replacing the enzyme responsible for lowering GL-3 that is missing or deficient in people with Fabry disease. Fabrazyme treatments are usually given every two weeks, with each infusion lasting roughly between two-three hours.
Patients chose IVX Health to receive their ongoing Fabrazyme treatments because:
- ALL private suites
- Comfortable recliners, with chairs for guests
- Evening & weekend appointments
- Friendly clinical staff deliver personal service
- Big screen TVs, high-speed WiFi, free snacks