See why thousands choose our centers as their preferred destination for ongoing care, including Elaprase treatments.
Elaprase is an infusion therapy that is indicated to treat:
- Patients with Hunter syndrome (Mucopolysaccharidosis II, MPS II)
Elaprase, also known as idursulfase, is an infusion therapy for patients with Hunter syndrome. Elaprase is created to replace the enzyme (I2S) that is absent in people with this condition. Typical Elaprase infusions occur weekly for three hours at a time.
Patients chose IVX Health to receive their ongoing Elaprase treatments because:
- ALL private suites
- Comfortable recliners, with chairs for guests
- Evening & weekend appointments
- Friendly clinical staff deliver personal service
- Big screen TVs, high-speed WiFi, free snacks