See why thousands of patients choose our centers as their preferred destination for ongoing care, including Briumvi Infusion treatments.
Briumvi is a biologic therapy that is indicated to treat:
- Adults with relapsing forms of multiple sclerosis (MS), to include clinically isolated syndrome, relapsing-remitting disease, and active secondary progressive disease
What is Briumvi?
Briumvi (ublituximab-xiiy) is an infusion indicated for the treatment of relapsing forms of multiple sclerosis (MS), to include clinically isolated syndrome, relapsing-remitting disease, and active secondary progressive disease, in adults.
What is Briumvi Used For?
Briumvi is a prescription medicine used to treat adults with relapsing forms of multiple sclerosis (MS).
How to Get a Referral for Briumvi
To receive an Briumvi (ublituximab-xiiy) infusion at IVX Health, the patient must provide their referring physician’s order.
Patient information should include:
- Current address
- Home and mobile phone number
- Insurance information
Information the physician must include on the patient’s order for Briumvi infusion therapy:
- Patient’s name and DOB
- Order date
- Physician’s name and NPI#
- Office address, phone and fax numbers
- Provider’s signature
Supporting clinical documentation from the physician should include:
- Hepatitis B virus screening and quantitative serum immunoglobulin screening are required before first dose (2.1)
At IVX Health, patients receive high-quality treatment from compassionate medical professionals. If you have multiple sclerosis and are interested in receiving Briumvi infusions at IVX Health, you can find your closest center by clicking here. Once you have your prescription, you can request an appointment.
Patients chose IVX Health to receive their ongoing Briumvi treatments because:
- ALL private suites
- Comfortable recliners, with chairs for guests
- Evening & weekend appointments
- Friendly clinical staff deliver personal service
- Big screen TVs, high-speed WiFi, free snacks