See why thousands choose our centers as their preferred destination for ongoing care, including Benlysta treatments.
Benlysta is an infusion therapy that is indicated to treat:
- adults with active systemic lupus erythematosus (SLE or lupus) who are receiving other lupus medicines
Benlysta is a biologic infusion therapy that treats active systemic lupus erythematosus (SLE or lupus) in patients who are receiving other lupus medicines. It works by reducing certain cells in your immune system that can make lupus active. It is the first lupus treatment approved by the FDA in over 50 years. Benlysta treatments are given every two weeks for the first three infusions and then once every four weeks, with each infusion lasting roughly 60 minutes.
Patients chose IVX Health to receive their ongoing Benlysta treatments because:
- ALL private suites
- Comfortable recliners, with chairs for guests
- Evening & weekend appointments
- Friendly clinical staff deliver personal service
- Big screen TVs, high-speed WiFi, free snacks