See why thousands of patients choose our centers as their preferred destination for ongoing care, including Amvuttra Injection treatments.
Amvuttra is a biologic therapy that is indicated to treat:
- Adults with Hereditary transthyretin-mediated (hATTR) amyloidosis
What is Amvuttra?
Amvuttra (vutrisiran) is a subcutaneous injection given every three months that treats patients with Hereditary transthyretin-mediated (hATTR) amyloidosis.
What is Amvuttra Used For?
Amvuttra is a prescription medicine used to treat adults with Hereditary transthyretin-mediated (hATTR) amyloidosis.
How to Get a Referral for Amvuttra
To receive an Amvuttra (vutrisiran) injection at IVX Health, the patient must provide their referring physician’s order.
Patient information should include:
- Current address
- Home and mobile phone number
- Insurance information
Information the physician must include on the patient’s order for Amvuttra injection therapy:
- Patient’s name and DOB
- Order date
- Physician’s name and NPI#
- Office address, phone and fax numbers
- Provider’s signature
Supporting clinical documentation from the physician should include:
- Supporting documentation of the diagnosis – Hereditary transthyretin-mediated (hATTR) amyloidosis
At IVX Health, patients receive high-quality treatment from compassionate medical professionals. If you have hATTR amyloidosis and are interested in receiving Amvuttra injections at IVX Health, you can find your closest center by clicking here. Once you have your prescription, you can request an appointment.
Patients chose IVX Health to receive their ongoing Amvuttra treatments because:
- ALL private suites
- Comfortable recliners, with chairs for guests
- Evening & weekend appointments
- Friendly clinical staff deliver personal service
- Big screen TVs, high-speed WiFi, free snacks