See why thousands choose our centers as their preferred destination for ongoing care, including Actemra Infusion treatments.
Actemra is a biologic therapy that is indicated to treat:
- moderately to severely active rheumatoid arthritis (RA) who has had an inadequate response to one or more disease-modifying anti-rheumatic drugs (DMARDs)
- giant cell arteritis (GCA)
- active polyarticular juvenile idiopathic arthritis
- active systemic juvenile idiopathic arthritis
Actemra, also known as Tocilizumab, is a biologic infusion therapy that treats rheumatoid arthritis by reducing inflammation. Actemra treatments are usually given every two weeks, with each infusion lasting roughly 60 minutes.
Patients chose IVX Health to receive their ongoing Actemra treatments because:
- ALL private suites
- Comfortable recliners, with chairs for guests
- Evening & weekend appointments
- Friendly clinical staff deliver personal service
- Big screen TVs, high-speed WiFi, free snacks