Healthcare Sales Careers in San Francisco, CA
IVX Health is hiring a healthcare sales executive in the San Francisco, CA area.
Come be a part of our amazing business development team!
$10k Signing Bonus*
*For a limited time, IVX Health is offering a $10,000 signing bonus for eligible candidates.
About the Company
IVX Health is a national provider of infusion and injection therapy for those with Rheumatoid Arthritis, Crohn’s Disease, Multiple Sclerosis and other complex chronic conditions. IVX offers a different, better approach to caring for our patients and believes it is vital to take the same approach with our employees. We strive to empower our team to succeed while embodying our core values: Be Kind, Do What’s Right, Never Settle, Make It Happen, and Enjoy the Ride.
IVX Health is committed is to providing world-class service and clinical excellence for all those we serve, ensuring our patients can continue to live their best lives. Growing our national footprint from nine to over sixty infusion centers in the past four years, IVX Health continues to achieve record growth as we pursue becoming the nation’s preferred destination for pharmaceutical care of complex chronic conditions. IVX Health is backed by leading healthcare investors Great Hill Partners, Linden Capital Partners, McKesson Ventures, Health Velocity Capital and Nueterra Capital and is positioned be the leading player in the $41B market for healthcare practitioner (HCP) administered biologic infusion and injection therapy.
About the Healthcare Sales Executive Role
With the footprint of IVX Health continuing to expand, we are seeking a healthcare sales executive – known to IVX Health as a Business Development Manager (BDM) – to support our continued growth. Our Business Development Managers form the core of our Sales and Business Development team. Business Development Managers (BDMs) at IVX Health will work closely and interact daily with physicians, nurses, and other health care providers at our partner hospitals and clinics to educate them on our services and encourage them to refer their infusion therapy patients to us.
Essential Job Functions
- Increase new patient encounters by identifying potential referral sources, seeking out non-profit partnerships, and attending local networking events within the community
- Strategically target and cold call new providers within targeted specialties establishing relationships with providers and their staff to grow the territory, quickly establishing a reputation as a trusted advisor for our clients
- Conduct and prepare pre-call planning and call objectives optimizing travel routes and managing time efficiently
- Work closely with providers and health care partners to ensure the needs and expectations of staff and patients are always exceeded
- Set up, manage and organize local walks, trade shows and symposiums to increase brand recognition and patient interest
- Frequently work with marketing to share local events and patient engagement to maintain social media activity
- Act as a liaison between referring practices and Infusion Express operations team to ensure physician practices and patients are onboarded properly and have a positive experience at every contact with IVX Health
- Establish a positive and collaborative working relationship with pharmaceutical reps within the industry and the market
- Input timely and well-organized reports via CRM reporting, management tracking and expense platforms.
- Operate at the highest ethical standard during every customer and patient interaction, and in alignment with IVX Health philosophies and principle
Qualifications & Competencies
- Strong working knowledge of managed care plans, insurance carriers, referrals, and precertification procedures, as well as documentation guidelines
- Proficiency with standard office software applications (Outlook, Microsoft Office, Teams®)
- Exceptional customer service, organizational and communication skills
- Competitive spirit, with customer-focused attitude
- Excellent listening skills and ability to uncover pain points and identify opportunities
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to collaborate effectively with employees at all levels
- Consistently positive attitude, with a commitment to ongoing self-development
Required Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field
- Experience working directly with physicians, nurses, and clinical staff members
- Knowledge or experience in the pharmaceutical industry
- Experience using a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system
Benefits + Perks
- Flexible work schedule that promotes a positive work-life balance
- 401(k) program with company-match
- Comprehensive Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance plans
- Voluntary Accident, Critical Illness, and Hospital Indemnity Insurance
- Voluntary Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Company-Paid Life/AD&D Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- CEU Library
- Charitable Giving Match and Volunteer PTO Program
- Employee Referral Program
- True Patient Care – IVX Health has a 3:1 patient-clinician ratio
Ready to Apply?
Fill out this form to start the application process. You will be redirected to our Careers Portal where you may apply directly to the Healthcare Sales Executive role in San Francisco, CA.
About IVX Health
IVX Health is a national provider of infusion and injection therapy for those with complex chronic conditions such as rheumatoid arthritis, Crohn’s disease, multiple sclerosis, and other conditions.