See why thousands of patients choose our centers as their preferred destination for ongoing care, including Spevigo Infusion treatments.
Spevigo is a biologic therapy that is indicated to treat:
- Adults with generalized pustular psoriasis (GPP)
What is Spevigo?
Spevigo (spesolimab-sbzo) is an infusion indicated for the treatment of generalized pustular psoriasis (GPP) flares in adults.
What is Spevigo Used For?
Spevigo is a prescription medicine used to treat adults with generalized pustular psoriasis (GPP).
How to Get a Referral for Spevigo
To receive a Spevigo (spesolimab-sbzo) infusion at IVX Health, the patient must provide their referring physician’s order.
Patient information should include:
- Current address
- Home and mobile phone number
- Insurance information
Information the physician must include on the patient’s order for Spevigo infusion therapy:
- Patient’s name and DOB
- Order date
- Physician’s name and NPI#
- Office address, phone and fax numbers
- Provider’s signature
Supporting clinical documentation from the physician should include:
- Result of Tuberculosis (TB) skin/ lab testing
At IVX Health, patients receive high-quality treatment from compassionate medical professionals. If you have generalized pustular psoriasis (GPP) and are interested in receiving Spevigo infusions at IVX Health, you can find your closest center by clicking here. Once you have your prescription, you can request an appointment.
Patients chose IVX Health to receive their ongoing Spevigo treatments because:
- ALL private suites
- Comfortable recliners, with chairs for guests
- Evening & weekend appointments
- Friendly clinical staff deliver personal service
- Big screen TVs, high-speed WiFi, free snacks